Thursday, April 19, 2012

{TCP- Sneaky Peek Week} Bubble Therapy

Sneaky Peek Week
Onto Day 3 of TCP's Sneaky Peek week, and today we are showcasing our trademark Divine feline. Sprinkes, as she enjoys one of the perks of being a purrr-fectly swanky pussycat! The Bubble Bath!! Coincidently, one of my most treasured indulgences! I just spent an hour and a half in the tub the other night, finishing The Hunger Games, I was a wee bit prunish;).....1 1/2 hr bath + hubby locked out with kids= me getting the stink-eye!


I decided to go with a bit of a non-traditional colour scheme (or so I think;)...I think it has the look of a trendy spa! I stamped Sprinkles in versafine, coloured in her eyes, hairbow and nose with copics, adding clear spica and glaze. The clawfoot tub (come on- would anything else have sufficed with this princess?? I think not) was paper-pieced and the bubbles were stamped again and popped up on dimensionals. I added some groundwork with cool grey copics. I used one of our new Cutup dies Heart Border for the black border, as well as a luxerious ribbon treatment using TCP seam binding in Tinsel. To get the crinkly look, simply spritz with water, crumple up into a ball and let dry!! Once it's rolled out, it will have this fun texture!




If you would like to win Bubble Therapy, then don't forget to join the chatter on SCS on our In It To Win It thread! Easy peasy!


7 comments:

wendy said...

fabulous...love the unconventional look! and the ribbon is delish!

Cindy Major said...

Love how you popped up the bubbles!

Michelle L. said...

this is just adorable. Love the colors and patterns you used! So cute.

KelliJo said...

Alma said Bohemian and she is RIGHT!!! LOVE this card Jenny!!! SUPER awesome Binding color!!!!

Linda Nicholson said...

Love the funky mix of patterned papers that you used! Definately I spa I would go and hang out in!

Linda

Amy Sheffer said...

Ooooo la la! So chic! Fabulous colors and patterns!

Anonymous said...

Oh god, I hope one day I have a tub like that! Another rockin' card honey!