Thursday, April 26, 2012

{iSSC13} Bug Buddy

This weeks iSpy Sketch Challenge was inspired by this card from Dawn Mercedes (dawnmercedes at SCS). And here is the sketch so that you can play along with the Secret Agents this week!


And here is my take on the sketch, using a brand new Kraftin' Kimmie stamp (Bug Buddies 2) from the lastest release that I had yet to ink up! These new KKS bugs are just the cutest! I am kinda kicking my butt that I didn't get the bee that looks like a flying puffy marshmallow..seriously adorbs!


Yep, this guy can come over and stay with me anytime, with that little napsack on his stick! And the 'queen' wave...bahahaha!


The paper is by Pink Paislee, button by Jenni Bowlin and the brown and black twine is from the Ribbon Carousel. I couldn't decide on the colour to use, so I went with both!
And here is the inside. Super simple. The sentiment is also new KKS that comes with the Bug Buddies 1 set!


See what the other agents came up with and enter your iSSC13 card on the blog here.

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

What a darling image! You did a super great job on this cute card!

Jodi Collins said...

ACK! How stinkin cute is this!! He (she?) reminds me of the ladybug from A Bugs Life! LOVE!

Teresa Zuehls said...

That bug is the cutest and great job on the coloring too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Katie Skiff said...

Go Donk!! I bout fell outta my chair when I saw your coloring on this card!! WOW!!