Tuesday, October 13, 2015

{MFT} Clowning Around



Hey there! For the first time in a LONG time, I made a card just for fun!! No deadline, no DT requirement, no new release....just made something with some products that I liked so I bought :) This actually felt really good! I had this image pre-coloured up, and stuck it in the paper pad that I had in mind when I coloured it. I was going through my IG photos and saw that I had posted the clown, way back about 3 months ago! I totally forgot that I had coloured it! So I got down to it and made a card! Now I had in mind the sketch from MFT (since I was using their products) but I didn't get the card finished in time (correction: I didn't get it photo'd and blogged in time)....So yeah, the sketch was from last week #249 (ended Tuesday), so I can't enter it, but thats okay :)


Here's the products I used: PI Clowning Around Stamp and coordinating die,  Take the Stage  die-namics,  Blueprints 3, and CS in Wild Cherry, Blu Raspberry, Black licorice, and X-press Blending CS. 
Here's the post with the original sketch in it on the MFT challenge blog...
thanks for stopping in :)


No comments: