Are you ready for a new SugarSketch Challenge?!?! It’s a fun one! Feel free to make it your own by rotating or by changing the shapes of the panels. And remember, that each project you link up and share below is an entry to WIN a Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store worth up to $15!
I played along this week using the adorable lil Casper look-a-like from the set Eek-A-Boo. I also added in some spiderweb stamps from the same set. The aqua DP behind the star panel was cut using the Heart Journal Card SugarCuts and the star panel is Scattered Stars Journal Card. I cut a circle out of the journal card using a circle die, and tucked a button in. I pieced the bowtie and banner. The rest was coloured with Copics. I added the sentiment on a vellum flag from the Gift Tag SugarCuts. I saved the lil black star cut outs from the scattered star panel and adhered them on the base panel like sequins. Button and twine are MFT. I really like the way this came out and of course this is my all time favourite Halloween pad. My heart will be broken when it runs out! I save it for my very favourite images :)
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided. SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS31 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown HERE.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15