Hello crafty peeps!! If you are like me, and love to get crafty and get your fingers inky whenever you can, then you probably already know that today is WCMD~ World Card Making Day! This is pretty much a national holiday and your kids and husband, cats and dogs, or whoever dominates your life...need to STEP OFF and let you get your stamp on! Haha!
I made up this card for SugarPea Designs festivities! I Fuh-Reakin LOVE this lil dino set that was just released in September called Prehistoric Pals. I did some masking and made a whole litter of lil baby dinos, but of course one is just a tad more special than the rest :) This'll be the perfect little baby boy card! Images were coloured with Copics, I added stitching and enamel dots, a corduroy button tied with black twine and a lil sentiment on the flag (from Gift Tag SugarCuts). The panel behind the circle was cut using Heart Journal Card.
Here's a little close-up of the family...
Here's all the WCMD info:
1. We are having a weekend long SALE-A-BRATION in honor of World Card Making Day and are offering 20% off with coupon code: WORLD15
2. Join us for WCMD by making ANY themed card you'd like and linking it up on the SPD blog for a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate.
3. You'll find loads of inspiration from other Peas on the SPD blog- check it out!.
4. We are a 2015 Caring Hearts Card Drive Sponsor!
5. We are a StampNation WCMD Sponsor http://catherinepooler.com/stampnation/
6. Our SPD winner will be announced October 6th!