Wednesday, October 21, 2015

{SPD} Dino-sized Thanks!





Hey there! We've got an 'Anything Goes' challenge at SugarPea Designs this week....I love these ones! Do whatever the heck ya want :) We can't wait to see it what you do with your SPD stamps and dies!


I've used Prehistoric Pals stamp set...I tried my hand at watercoloring and since I kinda suck (lol), I had to trim the dino and volcano out by hand since there was so much bleeding :( 
I used the Noted set for the notebook lines, as well as the words 'note to say'. The following does were used on my card: 

I added some spritzing using Perfect Paper Craftings Perfect Airbrush and enamel dots. for the 'thanks' die, I took an ombre orange pad, turned it upside down onto a piece of white CS and cut it out...I think it looks kind of tie-dye where the white bits showed through.

Check out the SPD BLOG for all of the challenge details!







No comments: