Thursday, December 23, 2010

Naughty or Nice??

2 more sleeps!! Whoo Hoo!!!! Kids are super excited, and I am soooo not ready!! I have tons to wrap, I just last night started my baking...I didn't want to bake anyone treats when I could spread my germs! But I am busy making brownies, pumkin cookies, that yummy caramel sauce, butter tarts, cornflake toffee crunchies, and ginger cookies! Can you say 'calories'?? Tis the season to pack on a few! lol
I made this card for the gal that does my nails (which I had done today- so cute, she airbrushed little holly on the tips! Tres Christmas!)...she is a sassy mama, so I thought this card was fitting for her. It uses my very favorite Candy Cane a la mode from MFT. I used Mercy's tuesday sketch for this week. I love it!! I made a bday card for a sweet friend who just turned 3-0 a few weeks ago. I haven't seen her because of all the bugs going around. i still have to do the inside, so I'll be posting it in a few days, after the bustle of Christmas dies down.


I coloured her with copics, shaded a bit with prisma pencils, cut the panel out with a nestie, embossed and sponged the inside with chalk ink. Dazzling diamonds were applied to the hat and crystal effects to the candy cane. Here is a close up:



Recipe:
Stamp: MFT
Ink: Memento tuxedo blk, colorbox chalk ink in toffee
CS: SU (early espresso, cherry cobbler, always artichoke, chocolate chip), Choice snow white (TE)
DP: SU
Other: Copics, prisma pencil, blending pencil, ribbon (SU), dazzling diamonds glitter (SU), crystal effects (SU)

 I will leave you with the Christmas picture of my three little pigs (Jake on the left, Hayes in the centre, and Ryan on the right)! I photoshopped the pic to give it the aged look and added some text.....Aren't they sweet!!! I think so:) Merry Christmas to you all!
Jenny


No comments: