Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lazy Rabbit

Wow- I've been a terrible blogger this past week!! Lots of things going on + an awful cold and cough= not alot of time for stamping! I did manage to get my halloween cards all finished and this card for TCP tuesday.

This is such a fun challenge with the funky colour combo: red, pink and orange!and  I used the sketch challnege from earlier this month for this card as well (i moved the sentiment flag over a bit). Hope thats allowed! This little guy is obviously a TCP stamp. I cut the bunny with my paper trimmer so that his ear and foot are 'out of the box'. He is coloured with copics and tiara stickles are applied to the dandilion (?) fluff and mushroom spots and distressed stickles are on his tail. I used alot of layers and some black thread and paper to add some balance. The ribbon is from the new SU mini catalogue, cherry cobler seam binding and it is absolutely amazing to work with!!!! I am so pumped that I oredered the other colour that it came in too:)
Oh, and I got some new xpress blend CS for my copics and it is fab!!! Soooooo smooth!
Recipe:
Stamps: TCP
CS: SU
DP: Basicgrey- lime rickey. SU- raspberry lemonade
Ribbon: SU
cord button: SU
Other: Copics, felt flowers (unkonown), rhinestones (offray), stickles

4 comments:

Kelly Latevola said...

Lovely card Jenny! There is so much texture and so many embelishments yet it doesn't look overwhelming. It's perfect!!

Unknown said...

Jenny, CONGRATULATIONS on being crowned the Swanky Stamper!! You GO, girl!! :D

April said...

Congrats on being a winner! Great card!

Unknown said...

Your card is super Jenny!! Congrats on another win! :)