Monday, October 18, 2010

Think Pink #3~ PJ The Bear

Hi girlfriends! Well, this is my third installment of TCP's Think Pink Blog Hop, and I will be posting my final one (I saved the best one for last;) later today. I got this card finished yesterday, but was waiting to photograph it and blog about it until I was sure that it didn't need 'something else'....but alas, that never came. LOL, so I took a picture and here I am. I thought that I would go with a peachy pink on this one (remember- I don't have alot of pink hanging around, so if you want to see more than a few patterned papers, then we have to get creative:)
I stamped PJ and coloured her (she is a she this time;) with copics. I thought that I'd go with a really dark PJ on this card (E55, E47, E49, E30, E31) Her apron is paper peiced and so is the teacup and suacer (which also has clear spica coloured over top of the dp). I glazed the tea and PJ's eyes and nose with CE. The paper is retired SU. The ribbon and card base are SU's new colour, Blushing Bride, which I kind of am digging:) I added alot of pearls here and there. I also sponged the edges of the papers with SU chocolate chip. This is an old Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge layout (I think???) I scribbled down a bunch of sketches on scrap paper months ago and so I'm not 100% sure where I got this, but thats my guess:)
This post was supposed to go up last night, but just as I was about to press the 'publish' icon, the internet crashed!!!!!!!!!! Ack!! So here I am, next morning, posting..and did I mention that my truck is dead in the garage?? the 'engine' light is on and there is no turnover at all (not even that grinding noise, which is at least an indicator of a weak pulse?) NOTHING!!! But the lights still work, so the battery is fine. Thats the extent of my vehicular diagnoses knowledge. And, my hubbys truck cratered in Sk, so he is flying home from Regina on Friday and was banking on having my vehicle here for him when he gets here (I will hopefully be gone to southern AB on another scrapbooking retreat..cross my fingers (and toes))...I haven't given him the bad news yet...I'm going to phone my dad right away and see if he can pop over and give me his take on it. And I guess my trip to Costco today is off:( Oh well, get some things done around here....yesterday i cleaned my basement and stamp room and got fairly caught up on laundry (as well as made a Kick-patootie card-which you can soak up later;). Today I should finish the upstairs work and there is a few challenges this week that I'd like to play along with:) See ya later!

1 comment:

Alma de la Rosa said...

So sweet. What a great coloring job on PJ!