Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm still here!!

Hey there! I confess that I have been a terrible blogger this past week, so I just wanted you to know that I am still here, so don't give up on me yet!! lol! I put on a little card making night at my house on Firday and had a cozy little group of five fabulous stampers here making some sweet Christmas cards...we had wine, treats and no party is complete without the coveted 'mushroom dip' (sounds gross, but trust me, it's freakin amazing.....i really should give it a better name;). So between preschool and fieldtrips, swimming lessons and cardstock cutting, I haven\t had any time to just make a card for fun!! Plus I went to a little homebased business open house today and didn't even sell ONE SINGLE CARD!!!!!! Oh well! I am not to worried about that, as I make cards simply because I love creating! I am not in it for the money (there isn't any!) So I am not in the dumps over that at all- I got to spend the afternoon visiting with my awesome SIL Mandi so that in itself was worth the trip:) So, tonight I am hanging with my monkeys watching Jim Carrey in The Grinch That Stole Christmas by the roaring fire...what could be better? Besides having hubby here! Check in tomorrow- if anything I'll post the cards from my class
Cheers,
Jenny
P.S. I am up to 15 followers, so I am feeling pretty cool about myself right now;) lol Whoop Whoop! Let's here it for Jan for being #15!!

No comments: