Friday, May 13, 2011

Gettin' Krafty with Kimmie & crew!

Wow- my posts are just getting more original by the day;) hehe! FINALLY, Blogger is up and running! Our worlds were turned topsey turvey for almost a full 24 hours! Some of us even had to resort to cooking and cleaning to pass the time (my will was strong and I resisted the urge to pick up a mop and bucket;)!
I am coming in just under the wire with the weekly challenge from Kraftin' Kimmie- to use kraft on your project...I had really intended to use more kraft on my card, and then at the end I looked at it and thought 'Hmmm, missed the mark on this one a little, but there is some kraft CS as well as krafty coloured woodgrain dp and a krafty coloured bear:)
I used Mojo Mondays sketch for this one.

See that skinny, itty bitty strip matting the main chocolate base? That's my kraft people- pathetic, I know;) But Kimmie and the Krafty Girls are a laid back, loose (not pointing any fingers;) bunch of gals, so I think they won't mind too much. Don't cha just LOVE these little bears?? They are so cute, although I must admit that I had to go find one of the kids stuffies to get the panda right..it was one of those moments where you just can't recall what goes where...I knew the eyes, ears and face, but I could not for the life of me figure out if it's black with white tummy, or white with black tummy!
The dp is cratepaper, the CS, linen thread and ribbon is SU!, the buttons are unknown...I dabbed a wee bit of crystal effects on their eyes and noses.


 The sentiment is stamped in the lower right corner. The punched border is a Martha S punch. Well, that's about it for me! I am also entering this card in The Spotted Chicks 'That's Krafty Thursday'.  I will be posting my MFT sketch challenge later tonight, so check back again soon!
Jenny


3 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Hey! Who are you callin' LOOSE!!? Bahaha! Your card is SO beary sweet! And checkin' the panda bear was a smooth move....I coloured mine up backwards!!

kksb said...

Your teddies are adorable!

The Spotted Chick said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE Jenny! I wouldn't have known the difference on the panda so you're good with me! LOL! Love that BOW too! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}