Thursday, October 18, 2012

{KKS} Meet Lucas!


Welcome back to our OCTOBER Krafty Peeks!!! Today we are excited to share the TWO new SETS by artist Cheryl Alger!!! We have two NEW characters to introduce you to! Meet Lexi and Lucas in their own new sets!!! It's LEXI'S WINTER FUN and SNOW DAY LUCAS!!! 


Can I just say that I am in LOVE with this set? You all know I have 3 boys, and just get downright excited when I see cute boy stamps.....this set is gonna see alot of love from me! I also have a little nephew named Lucas, so that got me too;) His expression is so funny! 
I also used the Trinket set previewed yesterday for my sentiment circle, adding a touch of blue copics to tie it into the image.
A MFT snowflake die, tied with a red jute twine bow (Ribbon Carousel) finish it off....




All the Krafty Girls and Krafty Guests listed below have lots of super designs to show you, so be sure to hop over to each of them! And while you're there, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away one of EACH of the new sets!!! You could WIN the new LEXI or LUCAS set!!!!!

Then come on back tomorrow to check out MORE new stamps we have to show you , this time by artist Emilie Goulet!!! And ALL the new stamps will be available on Sunday at the KKStamps Shop!!

Happy hoppin'!

25 comments:

Cindi said...

Gorgeous card! Your coloring is amazing. This guy is too cute!

Marilyn said...

Wonderful card and I love that image. Such pretty papers and a nice layout too.

wendy said...

wow great card, terrific coloring Jenny!

Unknown said...

Oh I love these colors! So bold its wonderful!! Your coloring is magnificent!! And I love your design and all the details! Just a perfect work of art!

Perla said...

So many great cards but I think this one is my favorite. The color combo is jut awesome and the coloring is just perfect. Love it!!!!

Shari said...

Jenny, wow you have coloured this image amazingly! The papers are just perfect for this coloured image - great job!

Hugs;
Shari

Sharon Caudle said...

Jenny this card is fantastic! I'm totally in love with this set too! Love the Echo Park papers and your fabulous layout! Beautiful work!!
hugs, Sharon

Unknown said...

Fabulous card; great job. Love the colors and the overall design. Thanks so much for sharing.

Shari said...

Wow, love everything about this adorable card - the colors, your coloring, the design, absolutely everything!!!!

Kim O'Connell said...

AWESOME coloring, Jenny! Love everything about this card!

Guild Master Crystal said...

Love the colours on this! The papers you chose are awesome.

jan farnworth said...

love this card to cute.

jkreucher said...

WOW! what a fun card! I love looking at your perfect shading and highlighting! you have achieved such depth.
awesome card, in every way!
hugs
Judy

Wilfreda said...

Really cute. Great paper choices.

zehra said...

what a gorgeous card, love the coloring

She's a Color Queen said...

He is adorable, your coloring is incredible! I like your patterned papers as well, it makes Lucas just POP right off the card!

Heather said...

This card is adorable. I really like everything about it ~ the colours and the details and the image. Great job!

Rosie Gustafson said...

Such a wonderful card, wonderful colors and Lucas is to darn cute.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

FABULOUS card design and colors, love it!

Scrappin Simply with Shannon said...

Amazing! The papers and colour choice works so well together!

My Scrap Diary said...

Awesome boy card!! Great colors and lo.
Jess M

jonim52 said...

Love your coloring and color palette.

Jen Naus said...

Great coloring, very cute card!
jenny dot naus at yahoo dot com

Sharon Roselli said...

This card is amazing! your coloring is terrific. The image is perfect. I have 3 boys so I agree with the cute boys stamps there aren't many out.Thanks for sharing.

Miriam Prantner said...

These papers are perfect! Love the coloring!