Friday, October 19, 2012

{YNS} Canadian Girl

Hey there! Today I have a few posts for you, so if this is not what you came here for, then keep scrolling;)
Today is Fun Friday at Your Next Stamp, and this months theme is Let It Snow....


I've used a fun winter image, Jenny From Canada (Yep- that's right....I've been immortalized in rubber;)...that just makes me happy!

 I coloured her with copics and added some paper-piercing around the edge of the panel. MFT dies make up the snowflake/maple leaf embellie and the sentiment (MFT) was stamped on the Fishtail Flags layers STAX. I've used some Michaels brads, SU red satin ribbon and a spiral clip. The DP is Echo Park and CS is from SU.



Check out the YNS blog for more snowy projects from our Design Team!

2 comments:

Melissa Mastandrea said...

Adorable! Love the image, great coloring and perfect layout and embellies! TFS!

Jen Naus said...

Oh, my gosh, I just love this Jenny from Canada! I must getone of these stamps! Great job, she's so cute!
jenny dot naus at yahoo dot com