Monday, October 29, 2012

{TSG179} Little Moments

Today I have another challenge for There She GoesThis week our challenge is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week, Kelly!  She has challenged us to make a card or project inspired by the colors of her favorite drink: Pumpkin Spice Coffee! (Mmmm- one of my favorites too!!) She has a beautiful inspiration photo for us to get our creative juices flowing!


I used Little Moments and created a scene with drawn in floorboards, baseboard, wallpaper and a little picture frame hanging from a nail (baby brad;)! I mostly coloured with copics, paper-piecing leg warmers and pants. The texture on the armchair was created with my 0 colourless blender. Does it look like microsuede? lol!

I used some fabby lime vintage seam binding from the Ribbon Carousel, as well as brown jute twine. The button is BasicGrey and baby brad from Michaels. The dp is We R Memory keepers and SU CS. I used a MFT border die as well.



Check out the TSG blog for more inspiration from the team, as well as details on how you can play with us this week!

2 comments:

wendy said...

wowzers fabulous coloring! love it

carole (TruCarMa) said...

This is STUNNING, Jenny! What a precious scene! Love, love, love it!!!