Tuesday, October 16, 2012

{RCC73} TSG177- Halloween!


Have you played along yet with this month's Ribbon carousel Challenge?!  We are now doing monthly challenges with a big 'ol prize at the end for one lucky challenge participant!  
Each month we are giving away a ribbon carousel 
to one of our randomly chosen challenge participants!

I'm combining the Ribbon Carousel challenge with this weeks There She Goes challenge (TSG177), which so happens to be Halloween/Fall theme as well! Score for me!!

I've used one of my favourite Halloween sets, Hauntingly Delightful, for this card, as well as the silhouette images from Bugs & Hisses. And I heat embossed. I know. But I just knew that the silhouettes and sentiment would look so much better all black and shiny, so I bit the bullet and just did it. Gross. I hate heat embossing. Such a mess. But I do love the look, so sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do;)
I added some RC Net Ribbon in Violet. I also used Bazzill CS in Taffy.



Here's a close-up of Count Drac...



Ready to play with the Ribbon Carousel?! 

There are three rules to be eligible for the prize:

1.  You MUST use ribbon or twine on your creation 
2. Your project must be based on the theme of the month
3. You must add  a NEW project  to the inlinkz below and link directly back to your project on your blog or online gallery.

You have until October 30th to add your creation to the link below.
The random winner of the ribbon carousel will be announced on the Ribbon Carousel blog on Monday, November 5th!

To link up your project, click HERE and go to the bottom of that post!    

And if you would like to see some more inspiration from the TSG Trendsetters, check out the blog HERE, where you can find info on this weeks challenge, as well as our linky tool!

3 comments:

Beate said...

Adorable image and wonderful halloween card. Love the scene you created, your coloring, and that ribbon you used. The sentiment on the bottom just cracks me up!

KelliJo said...

ya big SISSY!!! Heat Embossing is NOT messy.... lol SUPER Cute card Jenny!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOO cute! LOVE the netting and your coloring for his cape! Great card all around:)