Friday, October 19, 2012

(KKS Preview} Oh Baby!

Welcome back!! We hope you enjoyed all the sweet winter designs we shared yesterday featuring the new LEXI and LUCAS sets! Totally adorable, wouldn't you say?? 
Today at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps we are sharing a new set by the totally talented Emilie Goulet!!! Need some cards for the new little people in your life?? It's OH BABY!! Emilie has created a fun set of BABY images for your cards and scrapbook pages!



I really love the way this paper-pieced little image turned out! I stamped the head and moms hands out on x-press CS and coloured with copics, and then adhered it to the DP stamped image (which I shaded with grey copics) I added a TE tiny twinkle to her ring. The sentiment was stamped on a MFT die and the ribbon and twine treatment is product from the Ribbon Carousel.

I'll be giving this card to my newest nephew, Mr. Carter Coleman! I coloured up the baby to match Carters black hair.



Below you will find a list of all the Krafty Girls who are sharing PEEKS with you today!! And as you're hoppin' around, be sure to leave a comment at each stop because someone will win a package of these fun stamps!!

All our new OCTOBER 2012 stamps will be available on Sunday at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! And come on back tomorrow because not only will we have a fantastic new challenge for you, but we'll be revealing the NEW stamps by Annie Rodrigue!!! Get yer dancin' shoes on!!!

20 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

cute!!! love the paper piecing and don't those papers just go perfectly! Love it :)

wendy said...

what an adorable card, love the paper pieced blanket!

Marilyn said...

Great card and you've done some fab paper piecing here. Nice papers and I like all the texture and bow.

Unknown said...

wow, love the paper piecing, awesome!

Scrappin Simply with Shannon said...

Oh my I love it all. Amazing job with the paper piercing. I love the pop with the red and black. Contracts on the addition to the family!

Heather said...

This card just pops ~ the bright colours are so cool. A great card for a new baby. And I really like the paper pieced blanket.

Unknown said...

I saw this card first thing this morning on facebook and instantly fell in love with it. Great job.

E said...

LOve all the paper choice. So Adorable!!

Dana Joy said...

Wow Jenny. You did a fabulous job paper piecing this image. Lobe your card.

Sandy Smith said...

Great job and love the papers you chose!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE I love the paper piecing. The whole card is Amazing!!!!

Lydia said...

that blanket looks fabulous !!!

Shari said...

Oh Jenny I can ot stop saying awwwwwwwwwww, I love the paperpieced blankie, love the embossed background, love the choo choo trains and the red ribbon! This baby is soooo cute!

Hugs;
Shari

Sara said...

Awww love how you paper peiced the blankie and the cho choo trains super cute

Melissa Mastandrea said...

OMG! LOVE IT!

Kat said...

this is adorable, the frayed ribbon was a great touch. I got to get this set. I'm always looking for paper for boys. Can u tell me what brand is the train paper. Must have for little boys. TIA. Looking forward to ur next creation

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, lovely card, really like your paper piecing. Hugs Frea

Jen Naus said...

So cute, love the bling on the ring!
jenny dot naus at yahoo dot com

Kawaiidings said...

What a lovely card. I love the way you played with the colours.

Cazzy said...

Nice paper piecing on this very cute image!