Tuesday, October 9, 2012

{YNS} New Release Hop

Welcome to Your Next Stamps new release blog hop! We have tons of projects to show you today, as well as PRIZES! And everything is now available for purchase at the YNS store!

I have two fun, but very different cards to show you! One Christmas (aren't the new Christmas/Winter sets ADORBS! LOVE the new YNS artist:) and the other a SUPER (pun intended;) little guy...having three little super hero obsessed boys of my own, this set is going to be a well used one for me!!

I coloured him up with copics, and added spica (clear, gold and black) and stickles (yellow and lime green) as well as a little bit of glaze pen.
I stamped the sentiment (there are a few cute ones included in this set) onto a star from the Whimsy Star Layered die set. I added some more stars to balance it out.



Here is my Santa's List card! I love this set, because you can change up the sentiment that you put in the sign! This sentiment is my favourite: the 'want wish' cracks me up;)
I added some of my own list items (I was thinking of the kids here...although they want and iPad and my oldest, an industrial sized photocopier (don't ask). But the lego is always a sure thing! And I want a pony, so we'll see;)


See the new YNS dies? The trees are from a really neat set that has a variation of trees, for every season:) And the picket fence is awesome too! My ribbon and twine are from the Ribbon Carousel.

All of the new stamps and dies are available NOW in the

 YNS Store PLUS Karen is offering a new release special 

– 15% off your order using code YNSOCTNR!

Blog Hop Starts: October 9 at 3am (EST) 
Blog Hop Ends:  October 14 12 midnight(EST)

 Okay, now start hopping, and remember to leave comments along the way!  You might just be a lucky winner:)

27 comments:

Billie A said...

Both cards are great. I love the colors in the first one and the cute little guy. He is a hero so proud and stars are great touch. The Christmas card is too funny. I love the list and colors. Great cards.

Blankina said...

What a cute cards, the hero is looking very handsome and cool, your wishlist very clever..

Ciao Blankina
This is a great hop...thanks

wendy said...

EEK ! terrific cards Jenny, love all the extras - trees and fences and that bow!

Basslady said...

fantastic and very sweet cards!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Anonymous said...

Both cards are so cute, LOVE the santa card with the list! :)

Dana Joy said...

You're a super hero with these adorable cards!! Too darn cute!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great cards! Love the superhero card, great bold colors and fabulous coloring!

Sue D said...

As the mom of 4 boys and grandma to 2 boys I love this superhero!
Cute wish list and love the new dies.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Wonderful cards. TFS

SunnyB said...

Great cards, Jenny. I am loving this Santa's List set. Thanks for sharing!

Crafty Math Chick said...

I am so blown away by the dimension you create with your terrific coloring Jenny, that touch of sparkle is perfect!
~Meredith

Mommyeyedr said...

what cute cards! how adorable is that superhero!

Indy's Designs said...

Two fabulous cards! The superhero card is so amazing. I love the shiny-feel to it! The want (oops, wish) card is darling! Great work!

Gisela said...

Great card, BEAUTIFUL.

Michele Boyer said...

Way, way, WAY cute! :)

Jen Naus said...

Oh, that little super hero & Santa are so cute, great job!
jenny dot naus at yahoo dot com

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

These cards are so adorable! Brandon loves that super hero!

Carol said...

Very cute cards!! These images are so adorable!!

Unknown said...

Great cards!!! I have a little super hero boy that I think needs me to have this stamp!! Love the Santa list card too!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love them both!!
The superhero....crazy awesome coloring!! Love the shading on that cape!!
The Santa card....the scene you creating with the dies is really awesome. I like tree being behind & in front of the fence.

Mary-Anne V said...

Wonderful cards...the super hero boy is adorable and the placement of the stars Ada perfect. The Santa is too cute and the list sounds very familiar-i have 2 sons!

Heather said...

Bothof these are adorable. I like the Super Hero one as it is so hard to find great stamps and senitments for boys. Great job!

Flo said...

Both cards are very cute, but I love the santa wish list one.

Maureen said...

The super hero card is so *superbly* colored! And love the way you used the dies on the second card!

Tracy Valure said...

I need that Santa's wish list...so cute. Both your cards are wonderful!!

Hugs,
Tracy

Marie Bingaman said...

Awww, the hero card is really cute, and I love the Christmas card! :)

tracy penney said...

Great cards. I love the Santa wish list stamp. The super hero card is adorable too.