Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ryan's Treat Bags

Hey there! Just a little look into what I worked on today! Ryan is in Grade 3 this year, and his class is going to be trick or treating in the classroom tomorrow during their Halloween party, so we have to send in goodie bags for all the kids in his class. I loved these little treat bag kits that Stampin' Up! has available in their holiday catalogue, so I bought three! Glad that I got to use them, as they weren't quite big enough for the popcorn balls I am handing out tomorrow to the little goblins that will be coming to our door! I love living out in the country, because we only get about 15-20 kids each year, so I can get a little bit more generous than we used to have to be in town when we'd get 50+ kids!




I stamped the little mummy and bat from the coordinating set in versamark onyx black ink and added the 'from: Ryan' with a copic multiliner. Aren't the googlie eyes hilarious!



Hope you all have a Happy Halloween!!!

4 comments:

Jen Naus said...

Oh my gosh Jenny, these treat bags are adorable!
Jen

wendy said...

these are soooo cute

Chris said...

I want one of those, they are just darling.

Melissa Mastandrea said...

LOVE THEM! And yes, the eyes are hilarious!