Thursday, May 10, 2012

{iSSC15} Jax Turns One!

Hi there! This week the Secret Agents were inspired by this card from Leanne (From Leanne @ SCS). Kim created this sketch based on that card:


And here is the card that I created for my friend Mindy's little man Jax, who turned ONE the other day! She also has three little boys like me, so that's kinda fun!! Happy Birthday Little Gingy!


I used a Papertrey Ink stamp set Fly Away and matching die, as well as The Cat's Pajamas cloud border die. The paper and twine are from the Ribbon Carousel. I did some wonkey machine stitching around the edges as well as through the cloud strip.

 
And here is the inside, with another sentiment from the set and more twine. Lots of room for some birthday wishes!

Go and check out what the other Agents have come up with! We'd love to have you join us this week! Upload your creation to the iSSC blog!

3 comments:

Christyne said...

I love that thick stitching and especially that cork cloud!! Fabulous card!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a great masculine card! Love that fun plane~

Vickie Z said...

All of the papers are wonderful and the plane is adorable with all those clouds...cork and dp!!! I swear your right brain must be in "high gear" all the time!