Tuesday, May 8, 2012

{TCPTUES209} Mom Pennant

This week, Susan is our hostess and she has a stamp/cutup challenge for us: use any stamp associated with the letter 'M' for Mother's Day (monkeys, music, mustaches, etc) and the Pennant Cutup die.

I used the Nightie Alphabet and small pennants to make a M-O-M banner.....I kept this fairly simple, but I find that a CAS design tends to take me longer than a intricately coloured, loads of layers and embellies kind of card....go figure!
I used the current SSSC 158 for my layout. I also added a flower under my button/ribbon treatment using the Flower Button Cutup and strung the banner along with linen thread.


Not sure where the buttons came from, but the pink polka dot ribbon is from the Ribbon Carousel, as well as the Jillibean Soup 'Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup' 6x6 paper pad.



Blank inside, with plently of room for a nice message to mom!


Link up your card to the Dancing in PJ's blog, or use the keyword TCPTUES209 when uploading to an online gallery!

No comments: