Thursday, May 24, 2012

{iSSC17} This Life.....

Hi there!! I CANNOT believe we are on week seventeen of the iSpy Sketch Challenges! Wow- time flies!
This week we have been inspired by one of my stampin' buddies, the uber-talented Amy Rohl (rohla @SCS)! We used this amazing card that Amy created....Isn't it gorgeous!?!

I used the new My Favorite Things Vertical Greetings II Stamp and Die set, and kept it pretty simple, adding detail with brads, ink and stitching. I added a paper flower made with the Retro Rolled Flower dienamic and a flourish from the Fancy Flourish dienamic.

The Prima Wood Button and purple jute twine are from the Ribbon Carousel.





Head over to the iSpy blog to see what the other Secret Agents have created! We'd love to see you play along this week!

7 comments:

Tonya said...

This is really fabulous. I love all the little details. Beautiful layout on the card.

Jackie Pedro said...

OMG.....GORGEOUS, Jenny!!! GORGEOUSNESS!!

Lisa H. said...

this is beautiful, Jenny!

Unknown said...

That is stunning. Beautiful card Jenny!

None None said...

beautiful, love the center of your flower - such a creative idea!

g said...

so so gorgeous!!

Jody Morrow said...

That is so pretty! I love the flower, the stitched strips... all of it.