Thursday, May 31, 2012

{iSSC18} Krafty Kate

Today the iSSC girls have been inspired by LeAnne Pugliese (LeAnne Pugliese at SCS). We loved this card by LeAnne. Here's Kim's sketch interpretation of that original card:


Okay. I admit it. I cheat. Not on tests or my husband or anything like that....but my hands don't always listen to my brain when it comes to art;) So I did take a few detours through this amazing sketch! My card follows the same basic design, but with some variations. I didn't add a sentiment. I only have three rectangular elements, which I changed to banners btw, instead of four. And my circle is seriously out of scale! LOL!


Today I am using a brand new to me line of digital stamps (which I normally hate, because my printer is an evil tyrant). But I couldn't resist these beauties! This is Krafty Kate by Saturated Canary, and I {heart} her!!
I used MFT dies for the banners, and black jute twine from the Ribbon Carousel. The buttons are OA, and the DP is a mix of BG and Fancypants.



I usually don't post Copic colours, just cuz I put them back and forget! Not because I'm a tip-hoarder! But I found a new brunette combo that I am really liking and I can remember it! It's E21, E27 and E47. It's my best brown combo for hair that I've done, I think;)



Okay, check out the iSSC blog for more inspiration, as well as all the info for linking up your card:)

6 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

Oooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeee! This is ridonkulously awesome! Your coloring is the bomb diggity bomb! I need to try out that hair color combo!

wendy said...

real cute, love the hair combo, thanks for sharing!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Totally fabulous coloring!! Wow!

Vickie Z said...

Cheater!! But, a fabulous one! Love love love love this image...along with the stunning coloring...and all those banners....jawww dropping gorgeous! You're a bomb donkey!

Jessie/knightrone said...

That's it...I am going to be stalking you more now...more than before...teach me to be as awesome as you!!!

Carol L said...

Your coloring is amazing and I just love those banners - all of them!! CUTE!