Wednesday, February 8, 2012

{CTD178 & YNS} New Release Hop!

Hi there! Today Your Next Stamp is releasing some adorable new stamps, adding onto the popular World Kid Collection! I am combining my release card with a exotic colour combo from The Color Throwdown: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Summer Sun, Cajun Craze....
I'm first up on the hop, and I used the sweet little boy from Japan for my card!



Okay, now run off to Kerri's blog!!! And don't forget to leave comments along the way..one lucky hopper is going to win a hidden prize! Karen is also having a great 15% off sale at the store to celebrate our release, as well as special pricing on the YNS bundles!

The hop starts on Feb 8th at 3am EST and ends on Feb 13th at 12 midnight EST! Good luck!
And don't forget to play along with CTD's challenge this week.....keyword CTD178 in online galleries.
Thanks for stopping by!




 

26 comments:

sue w. said...

This is so super cute and the colours go together so well, Fab.
Hugs Sue W.

Eret said...

Ooh, you have colored him so nicely. I love your embellishments and color combination. Stunning card.
Eret xx

Cathy said...

Such a cute and colorful little Japanese boy. A happy smile.

Jennifer Roach said...

Gorgeous card Jenny---I loved the colours you used :)

Sue D said...

Great coloring and color combo!

Miriam Prantner said...

He's awfully cute and I really like that button/flower/flourish/twine embellishment!

mn36 said...

Pretty card...love the colour combo.

Broni said...

Beautiful coloring, Jenny! And I love your flower/button/twine/flourish embellishment!!

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

This little Japanese boy is so adorable, and I love the embellishments you've added too!! :)

Barbara said...

So cute, Jenny! Fabulous coloring!

Crystal said...

Oh my word SOOOOOO CUTE!!! LOVE LOVE these colors for this cutie beautiful coloring!

Trisha said...

Wow, Jenny1! Your card is just outstanding. Love the colors and the way you colored this image. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Amy Rohl said...

As always, your coloring is spot-on, Jenny! Love the sketch as well!!

Wanda Cullen said...

This is just too darn cute! Love your fabulous coloring skills!

FrancineB said...

Fabulous card. Love the rich colors and the cute little boy image.

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, Jenny...your coloring is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! The CTD colors were just perfect for this little guy....he is just tooo cute!!!!

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love the colours :)

Shari said...

Jenny, your card is wonderful! The colour palette you used is great with this image! Great job!

Nicole said...

YAY Your Next Stamp Blog hop. I love your color choice of this card. That image is soo cute.

Benwah said...

Wow is all I can say about your card. It is so inspiring. The colors are wonderful. I just love your card.

Nadine said...

I came over from the Color Throwdown blog because your beautifully colored Asian image caught my eye. LOVE it! Im off to check out the entire collection now!

Tammy Hershberger said...

He is adorable, Jenny! Fabulous coloring, especially the highlight on the hair! LOVE the layout and the papers you chose, too!

Lynn Put said...

Fantastic card Jenny! Your coloring is awesome and I love the detail of your embellishments!

Maureen said...

Fab card! Your coloring is awesome and love the embellies!

Aleksandra said...

Lovely card! Interesting stamp and that flower with button is gorgeous!

Blessings,
Aleksandra

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

OMG! How did I miss this cutie! LOVE IT!!! xo