Wednesday, February 29, 2012

{YNS/SFYTT} Sticky Fingers

Hi- a quick post for this months SFYTT...thankfully it's a leap year, cuz apparantly I *needed* this extra day in February!! lol
I am combining Jen's sketch with the sponsor this month, Your Next Stamp...which I happen to design for:) No shortage of cute YNS rubber to choose from here!
Here is the sketch:

I used this sweetheart from the Yummy Jam set.....I coloured her with copics, making her sweater look like a strawberry and added glaze pen to the details. Black Tiny Twinkles (TE) were added to the hair flower. The felt flowers were made using an MFT rolled rose die, and 2 colours of felt for each flower. Simply layer the felt together and roll as normal.


This really sticks out, so it's definitely not one for the postal system;)


Here is a close-up of one of the felt 2-tone flowers.....it's kind of a fun technique, as no two flowers are alike!


And here is the inside....I really love this sentiment! It's so true:)


See you back here on Friday with another YNS/ iSpy Sketch Challenge:)

4 comments:

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

OMG!!!! This is too CUTE for words!!!! Feel free to pop this cutie in the mail for me :o)))
HUGS
Karen

Michele Boyer said...

This is *totally* adorable, Jenny! Your coloring is STUNNING. I love that inside sentiment too!

marose6@comcast.net said...

love this card! she looks like she is loving her jam. great coloring and the flowers are so pretty. thanks for sharing.

Vickie Z said...

You might need more than a leap year, LOL!!! She's adorable and love the multi-colored roses!!!! I need
to learn to color hair!!!