Wednesday, February 29, 2012

{YNS/SFYTT} Sticky Fingers

Hi- a quick post for this months SFYTT...thankfully it's a leap year, cuz apparantly I *needed* this extra day in February!! lol
I am combining Jen's sketch with the sponsor this month, Your Next Stamp...which I happen to design for:) No shortage of cute YNS rubber to choose from here!
Here is the sketch:

I used this sweetheart from the Yummy Jam set.....I coloured her with copics, making her sweater look like a strawberry and added glaze pen to the details. Black Tiny Twinkles (TE) were added to the hair flower. The felt flowers were made using an MFT rolled rose die, and 2 colours of felt for each flower. Simply layer the felt together and roll as normal.


This really sticks out, so it's definitely not one for the postal system;)


Here is a close-up of one of the felt 2-tone flowers.....it's kind of a fun technique, as no two flowers are alike!


And here is the inside....I really love this sentiment! It's so true:)


See you back here on Friday with another YNS/ iSpy Sketch Challenge:)

4 comments:

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

OMG!!!! This is too CUTE for words!!!! Feel free to pop this cutie in the mail for me :o)))
HUGS
Karen

Michele Boyer said...

This is *totally* adorable, Jenny! Your coloring is STUNNING. I love that inside sentiment too!

Sharon Roselli said...

love this card! she looks like she is loving her jam. great coloring and the flowers are so pretty. thanks for sharing.

Vickie Z said...

You might need more than a leap year, LOL!!! She's adorable and love the multi-colored roses!!!! I need
to learn to color hair!!!