Wednesday, February 29, 2012

{TSG145/ CTD181} Flying By....

Ah, my last week as part of the There She Goes DT;( Kinda sad, but excited for all the new talent that is stepping up for another term:) Thanks so much Jessica, for the opportunity to design for such a great company and work with an amazing group of talented and supportive ladies! I have truly enjoyed my time with TSG and all of the stamps....oh my! And did I mention the wonderful friends I've made?? Truly the best part:) I'll be playing along with challenges just to keep my cute collection of TSG stamps inky! So thanks again!!! It has been a great ride:)

So now that I am half teared-up, lets get on with my card for this weeks sketch challenge. I combined the sketch with the Color Throwdown Challenge, which coincidentally, is my last  challenge as the February Guest Designer! Thanks for a great month CTD girls! And thanks to my friend Lori, for everything:)
This week is another gorgeous colour combo! Check out this inspiration photo:


And our TSG sketch:

Here is my card, using the sweet TSG mini-set Flying By.




Link your card up to the TSG blog, for your chance to be our weekly winner....and don't forget to play along with CTD...heck, make it a two-fer like I did!

11 comments:

Broni said...

What a great combination of the challenges, Jenny! Love that pearl necklace! Thanks so much for joining us this month as the CTD Guest Designer!

Lacey Stephens said...

Cute card. I love the paper pieced dress and the glossy balloon!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
www.handstampedbylacey.typepad.com

Lynn Put said...

Adorable card Jenny! Love the details of the paper piecing, pearls and glossy balloon!

It was great having you as a guest designer over at the Color Throwdown and being team mates on the There She Goes design team!

Barbara said...

Awwww, so sweet, Jenny!

Wanda Cullen said...

Your card is adorable, Jenny! I've enjoyed seeing your creations as guest designer and hope you'll continue to bless us with your beautiful work with future challenges at CTD!

Joan Ervin said...

Thanks for being a CTD Guestie, Jenny...you work is fabulous and this gorgeous card is no exception!!! Your coloring is beautiful on that sweet image and the little pearl necklace is the perfect detail!!!

dpkennedy said...

She's just adorable! Love her pearl necklace! Sweet card!

Michele Boyer said...

Awww...so cute! Those pearls are adorable! Amazing details as always. :)

Lisa H. said...

soooo sweet! love that image and fab coloring as usual!

Mynn xx said...

This is so cute! LOVE the little pearl necklace and the shiny balloon! This is gorgeous! :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Darling card, Jenny! It was GREAT to have you with us this past month!