Thursday, February 9, 2012

{ISSC02 & TCPTUES196} Sunshine, Lollipops & Rainbows

Wow- already time for iSpy Sketches second challenge! I sure hope that you love our new challenge and if you didn't get the chance to play along last week, then this week is a great time to start:):)

I am combining a sketch inspired by Beate Johns card (see that card and Kim's sketch HERE) with a fun TCP challenge by my fellow Catpacker Jen (also a sketch guru you *might* be familiar with;)


LOVE the rainbow colours and OMG- the lollipop peaking around the side just grabbed me!!
I can hear the song right now........'Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows'...Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs;) LOVE that movie!



I replaced PJ's pinwheel from What a Blast, with a homemade lollipop, using a 1 1/4 punched circle and Divine Twine (Cherry). The little blue button was threaded with Orange Divine Twine, and the little red buttons were threaded with Aqua! The senitment is from the set Catch My Drift.

I used the Pennant Cutups for the two large banner pennants and the Cloud Border Cutup and stamped the sentiment right on the outer cloud.


Okay- that's it for me! Be sure to check out both the ISSC blog and the Dancing In Pajamas blog for details on how you can join me in both challenges...maybe even combine them, like I did;) A two-fer (my friend Carole's fave;)!

6 comments:

sue w. said...

Just love your two-fer, the layout is super and the lollipop is fab!
Hugs Sue W.

Christyne said...

This Divine Twine lollipop is amazing and super creative, I love it!! I also love the cloud dies with your sentiment!! Fabulous card!!

Rachel G said...

CUTENESS~! Love the lollipop and the banner!

Vickie Z said...

Love your twiney lolli!! Hope you're having fun and being GOOD!! Fabulous coloring on your neice's card... WOW if I could only color hair... or blend for that matter, LOL!!

Debbie said...

This is such a cute card!! Love the colors and paper, and that image is awesome!!
Debbie
http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

Lori Turner said...

Jenny, this is ADORABLE! Luv that lollipop!!!