Wednesday, February 15, 2012

{CTD179} Happiest Birthday

Hi there! I am back from my vacation and I am glad to see that Blogger came through for me and everything I pre-posted went live when it was supposed to!!!! Yay! You never know with Bloggers frequent mood swings......she can be a testy one;)
It's Wednesday, and that means another fabulous colour challenge from the talented ladies at The Color Throwdown....

And I just so happened to get some new Stampin' Up! goodies and it's been too long since I made a project using only SU products! I knew this new DP from the occasions mini would be perfect, as well as the sweet little button and spanky new stamps and steel dies (HELLO! these are nice- cut like buttah!)....


I stamped in Crumb Cake and coloured the flowers a tad with copics and added some adhesive pearls. Crumb Cake taffeta ribbon and the blush button tied off with a linen thread bow add a little softness:)



If you want to play along with this weeks CTD challenge, use the keyword CTD179 if using online galleries and link up your creation to the CTD blog.

7 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Jenny, this is gorgeous with the new SU goodies! I just got an order yesterday and haven't had time to play!

Barbara said...

This is gorgeous, Jenny! LOVE how you used the colors!!!

Evette K. said...

Thank you for doing an all SU card Jenny. Beautiful job. I am a new hobby demo for SU and this is a great help to me. Any and all cards I can "borrow" enables me to get better and better. I do plan on ordering this set asap. ekciampo

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful design, Jenny....love how you added the sentiment over the flowers and the papers are sooo pretty!!!!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful, classy card Jenny!

Kristin Eberline said...

Oh my, Jenny! Your card is absolutely beautiful! LOVE the stamps you used and how you focused on the blooms by coloring and accentuating with pearls. Those dies are so elegant...they really provide a lovely base for your sentiment.

Lynn Put said...

This is beautiful Jenny! Your papers are lovely with this elegant image and I really like the detail of the pearls!