Saturday, January 26, 2013

{KKS163} Something Old, Something New

Our Kraftin' Kimmie challenge this week is to use something old and something new on our projects! I've had this October Afternoon: Rocket Age paper now for quite some time...whenever a really fun 'boyish' line comes out I NEED IT ALL! And then I usually hoard it and you know how that goes ;) When our last Kraftin' Kimmie release came out and featured this adorable lil boy astronaut, I knew I had to dig it out! Of course, my 'new' item is the brand spankin' new stamp Astro Boy.


Here is a close up and you can see all the sparkle I added with red, clear, silver and gold spica glitter pens. I also added an old OA button from the same line, tied with TCP's ivory linen thread.
I used my MFT circle STAX and Fishtail Flags Layers and STAX.
The sketch is this weeks SSSC176.


I know you want to see more inspiration from the Krafy Girls and you can see their lovely creations HERE on the KKS blog. You will also find some really popular stamps on sale this weekend as part of our weekly Frugal Friday specials that run Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Fab image and I love your colouring. Great papers and layout too! x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

awesome jenny! love the fun layout and those papers are awesome :)

Nana Diana said...

Wow Jenny, your card is gorgeous. You have done an awesome job with Astro Boy. Your colouring is out of this world, I just love it!

Jane said...

What a great Spaceman image and I love the layout - fantastic card Jenny.
Hugs
Jane

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

fabulous card and design, the dp is so perfect with him.