Thursday, January 24, 2013

{TSG} Be My Valentine


Today is our THIRD day of FOUR blog hop challenges for this month, and again, we have another SUPER cute set from Torico!! Just in time for Valentine's Day, too!!!!

Just in time for Valentine’s Day, we have a SUPER cute set from Torico this month called Be My Valentine. This cute little cherub, and all it’s adorable sayings and arrows will be PERFECT for any Valentine card, treat, or project you can think of.



Isn't he adorable? I've coloured him with my copic markers, inked the edges with distress ink in frayed burlap, added some MFT dies (layered Heart border, Circle STAX, Jumbo Cloud STAX).




Be My Valentine is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 5 stamps and will sell for $9.00.
Would you like to win the new Be My Valentine Stamp Set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.
You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, January 26th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

28 comments:

Cindi said...

Beautiful card! I love the added clouds and heart border and your coloring is gorgeous.

Ann said...

Beautiful coloring great card TFS

sharon g said...

The string of hearts looks so cute. It adds a lot!

RedGem said...

What an adorable card and I love your coloring and papers and especially the heart border. This little guy is soo! cute.

Sabrina said...

Fantastic card! I love your coloring and those dies.

Natasha G.P. said...

The shading makes it look sort of old, which is perfect for a Valentine. I love the old fashioned ones best.

Elizabeth said...

Such a cute card. I love the sentiment in the clouds.

Kitty said...

This is super stunning, love all the dies they work wonderfully with this image. Stunning colouring too!

Kitty xx

Anita said...

I love the heart border. Super cute!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

totally sweet card!!!

Kristie Goulet said...

Fantastic card and great job coloring!

Stephanie said...

OH My, Adorable!

Rosie Gustafson said...

Cute card love the heart borders you used.

Mary-Anne V said...

adorable image and love the heart die with the patterned paper behind it.

Lyndal said...

GORGEOUS Cupid & FAB card Jenny :)

Michele Lourenco said...

Certainly a very cute card indeed. I love this little cupid!
Love how you colored the hair. it absolutely looks great!

Sue D said...

so sweet--I like the heart border.

Sandy C. said...

Really cute. Love the colors. Sandy C.

Indy's Designs said...

Fabulous card!!

Cathy said...

love the heart border, and that little guy is adorable.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so super cute, I love the fabulous design

Mary J said...

Just adorable, Jenny! Love the clouds and papers!

Mary J said...

Brilliant card, love the woodgrain!

Donna said...

Great job, Jenny. I love the clouds, your coloring, and the way you added the little heart borders. Really a nice touch.

Annheidel said...

Love the patterned paper peeking through the hearts!

Kris B said...

Adorable valentine! Love the heart border! Wonderful coloring on the cupid!

Kd Brown said...

Great job on this one too! I love your card. :)

Jackie said...

Simply fabulous card, I love the layout you used for this, the image really looks amazing!