Wednesday, January 23, 2013

{RC} High Hopes Blog Hop

The Ribbon Carousel Crewmates are teaming up with the High Hopes DT to bring you a chillin' blog hop!
High Hopes sent us some "cool" stamps to play with.  With High Hopes Stamps AND some ribbon and twine from the Ribbon Carousel, we're wowing you today with gorgeous creations!  



I stamped my moose in Memento ink, coloured him up with Copics, and added a white dot pattern to his sweater and toque with a toothpick and my copic opaque white paint. The DP is BasicGrey and the CS is from SU! I added an October Afternoon button, threaded with brown jute twine, over a length of Chocolate Grosgrain ribbon, both from the Ribbon Carousel.

Now, lets talk prizes!   
Hop along with us today and leave some blog love for our Ribbon Carousel Crewmates and the High Hopes designers to be eligible to win one of the 2 prizes up for grabs!  We'll select 2 random commenters from 2 randomly selected designer blog, so be sure to spread the love around!
The High Stamps prize is a $25 Gift Certificate, and the Ribbon Carousel prize is a Ribbon Kit valued at at least $25! 
Ready to Hop?!

30 comments:

Pam Zirbel said...

WOW JENNY....I am in love with your card! The colors are gorgeous, gorgeous I say!! And that moose image...to die for. You have GREAT coloring style!!! Well done!!

Pam Zirbel said...

How do I subscribe to your blog?!!! I dont see a place to 'follow' you...your work is outstanding!!!!!!

Wendy L said...

Wow this is a great image I have not seen hime before. So much fun and colours are great. xxx

Sue said...

A great card. The details are awesome.

slbt17 said...

very cute - love the sweater pattern and how you have the black border- makes the card look so complete!
You have a new follower!
Thanks for the inspiration.
Sandra ltb

Dora said...

from Jak to your blog...what a beautiful card have you made. the paper and colour are so great!!
have a nice day. I go to the next hop.
greetings Dora

Kim said...

I love your card. You coloring is fabulous.

Cindi said...

Gorgeous card! I love the papers and card design and your coloring is so pretty. Love the ice and dots on the sweater too.

Jenny said...

Das ist eine tolle Karte und ein süßes Motiv. LG Jenny

Unknown said...

The coloring is fantastic! This is such a great card!

Renae said...

Great Card Jenny.

sharon g said...

I have a soft spot in my heart for moosies. He's sooo cute!

jan farnworth said...

awesome card.

wendy said...

ACK this is amazing, love your coloring!

Jak Heath said...

Simply stunning, loving that button.

Stephanie said...

This is adorable and your coloring is amazing.

Danderella said...

Great card! I love the addition of the dots on his sweater...and your colouring is amazing!

Danielle

Els said...

That is one stunning card, Jenny!! Love your coloring and the overall layout of your card!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card. Love how you added the pattern to his sweater. The overall design is really nice. Thanks!

Janine said...

Great card, great colours and great colouring.

Donna said...

Fabulous image and amazing coloring too. I love how you've done the matting behind too, frames it nicely.

pippirose said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the colours!
:o)
Rose
pippirose59 at gmail dot com

Kim O'Connell said...

Ha! I love this guy! Great job coloring his outfit!

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE the moose and the rich colors used.

Rosie Gustafson said...

Very cute card, what a wonderful job on your coloring and the moose is adorable.

Amy Martin said...

Oh this is adorable. Wonderful colors too.

Michele Lourenco said...

Ok,
I think I'm officially done stalking your blog!
LOVE THIS CARD TOO!!!

Ava Gavloski said...

jenny, wonderful card, great design
ava g

Teresa said...

love the moose, great card

Mary-Anne V said...

gorgeous papers and use of the ribbon.