Wednesday, January 23, 2013

{MFTWSC108} News Flash!


It's Wednesday- Happy Hump Day! That means it's time for another weekly sketch challenge from My Favorite Things!!


I've used the precious Pure Innocence: Read All About It for my card today, as well as some die cuts from the Accent It: Flags and Tags Die-namics set.

I tied some Hemp Cord around the horizontal DP panel ( I couldn't cover that fun paper up, so it moved everything on my card front up a notch! lol). The chair was paper-pieced. How could I not choose to piece when I saw this hideously fabulous pattern in the pad!!! It is EXACTLY like one of those itchy, but amazingly comfortable, tweed upholstered chair you'd find in Grandpa's house! I added the 'arm' with a bit of copic shading using my gray markers....


Inside....



Check out the MFT blog for a complete list of designers participating in todays sketch!

7 comments:

Inge Groot said...

Awseome card Jenny, love how you gave the chair some shadow!

Elizabeth said...

Awesome card. Love her paper pieced chair.

Anonymous said...

Very cute card here. The image and the colors are awesome. A very unique card.

Danderella said...

Fabulous card, I especially love the shading on your chair. It really makes a big difference.

Danielle

Larissa Heskett said...

Loving your card for this weeks challenge!! Thanks for sharing and have a fabulous week!! =)

Danni said...

Fun card!!

Michele Lourenco said...

Great detail on this card! WOWSERS!