Saturday, September 3, 2011

BIG NEWS: The sequel!

Holy smokes....true to everything in my life- when it rains, it pours! And sometimes that can be a great thing! In this case it sure is. A little while ago, when I was on my mother/daughter trip to Vancouver Island, I checked my email, and to my complete and utter shock, I had an email from one Jessica Knutsen (owner/designer of There She Goes stamps) asking me if I would be interested in being a Junior Trendsetter! One of reasons I was so surprised is that I have NEVER made a card with a TSG stamp! I don't know how many times I have had the cute little gnome set in my 'cart' and then that little voice in the back of my head says 'Jenny, you have enough stamps already!' and I curse my concience and sadly leave the site. Funny how that annoying little voice sounds remarkably like my husband?! Even though I am not a TSG owning girl, I do have a few of the DT girls on my google reader....Sr Trendsetter Karen Giron, Jodi Collins and Danielle Lounds (both of these hugely talented gals have since left the team)...so I definately was familiar with this whimsical line of stamps! Since getting the wonderful invite, I have been perusing the website like I did with the Sears Catalogue Wish Book as a kid (did you know it's out now! Yippee!). I have a huge order presently on the way (including my little gnomies;) and I am super stoked to get stamping! But for now you'll have to enjoy the creations that the other members of the DT have to offer. Trust me, they will not disappoint!
And guess what else?? This month is TSG's 3rd Birthday and the festivities are carrying through all of September! Yay- Happy Birthday TSG!! Head over to the TSG blog to check out all the deets. There are fun challenges and prizes to be won all month long:) And I'll be posting some cards as soon as I get my stamps! Is anyone else close to getting a restraining order from the mailman? lol
Oh yeah, my amazingly talented TCP sister Leigh O'Brien has also joined the team, as well as cyber-friend and fellow Albertan Melissa Hubert (now we have to meet for a Timmies, Melissa;)!


Okay- go check out the There She Goes blog and see for yourself what kind of fun I'm talkin' bout!

7 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

How Fun! Can't wait to see what you come up with, enjoy the new toys.

Nancy Thomas said...

Congrats Jenny!!!

Katie Skiff said...

Congrats Jenny!! I am huge TSG fan, so I can't wait to see what you do!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Congratulations Jenny! I am a HUGE TSG fan and can't wait to see what you have in store for us with TSG's fantastic images! Happy Labor Day weekend! And Happy 3rd Birthday TSG!!
~Meredith

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Congrats Jenny!!!

Melody said...

Congrats Jenny! She is lucky to have you!

Michele Boyer said...

How exciting!! Congrats!! :)