Wednesday, September 28, 2011

{YNS#52} Abracadabra!

Hi there! Today I have a fun little card to show you using a brand spankin new YNS stamp 'Poof'. Kerri has challenged us with a sketch (I love me a good sketch;) And here is what I came up with:

Pretty basic stuff- not too much 'outside the box' thinking going on over here;)
I paper-pieced my little wizards dress and hatband, adding spica glitter pen to the shapes on the gown and hat. I used my new spiderweb die from TSG, added some rhinestones, and some tinsel ribbon. The black panel behind the image was embossed with a swirly cuttlebug embossing folder and inked with memento tuxedo black to make the pattern more dramatic. The dp is an old SU pack.

 
And here is the sketch if you'd like to play along! You could win yourself some free rubber just by playing with us! Check out the YNS blog for details.

5 comments:

Peggy said...

Just adorable Jenny!

Michele Boyer said...

This is so cute, Jenny! I love that little web in the corner (because it's paper, not real...otherwise I'd hate it). :)

DG said...

Love this card. That ribbon is soooooo yummy! The added spiderwebs are perfect.

Diana :)

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Jenny from the block! That sparkly ribbon is FABOLA!!

Dana Joy said...

Super cute card Jenny.

Hugs
Dana