Monday, September 19, 2011

{TSG September Release} Day One

Hi there!!! Welcome to Day One of There She Goes September release previews! Today the Trendsetters will be previewing two new sets, Buckets of Love Holiday Additions (a great companion set to the super versatile set, Buckets of Love) by Torico, as well as Follow Your Bliss by Di Caruba.




Today I'll be showing you a cute fall card, showcasing a fun little autumn bucket addition and sentiment, paired with the original BOL wooden bucket.



Wanna win this set?? I know you do...so, we'll make it easy! One lucky commenter, from a pre-determined trendsetter's blog, will win a set being shown today.
You’ll have till Saturday's Release Party to comment on as many Trendsetter Blog Hop Challenge posts as possible. The more Trendsetter posts you comment on during each Blog Hop Challenge, the greater your chances of winning! Be sure to check the TSG Blog Saturday evening after 9:00pm EST to see if you're a winner!

30 comments:

Karen Giron said...

So adorable Jenny! LOVE that image and the layout and paper and, well, just everything!

Torico said...

I have to say the same thing with Karen, LOL! Fun layout, beautiful papers, distressed edges and zig-zag stitching on the sentiment banner... LOVE everything!

Jackie R. said...

Hi Jenny, Your card is so cheerful! Love the rich color combo you used! I agree with Torico the zig zag on the banner is a great touch.

Melyssa said...

Gorgeous cards and beautiful fall colours. What shade of ink did you use for the distressing? It's so perfect for your card.

Leigh OBrien said...

Fabulous, Miss Jenny! I'm seeing a couple of you girls using this layout. How fun and wonky. It makes my sense of needing things to be straight go crazy...but I like it!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Love your deep rich coloring Jenny! Terrific layout and I really like the patterned papers you selected as well!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this scarecrow is so adorable

Lori Turner said...

Hi Jenny! Gorgeous, gorgeous Autumn card! I am a good friend of Melissa's and thought I'd introduce myself! :) You are one talented lady!!!

Lynn Put said...

Jenny your card is fabulous! Your coloring is awesome and I love your layout and papers (I just used the same papers with this set for a card I made the other day, great minds think alike)!

Steph Herbert said...

Super, super cute! Love the design and the stamp is so fun!:)

Evette K. said...

This card is so amazingly cute. I love Halloween and any type of card is right for me. Love the colors u used, etc. Thanks for sharing. ekciampo@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Very nice card!! I absolutely love the scarecrow image!!

jan farnworth said...

great card

Lisa H. said...

such a beautiful card, Jenny!

Angel said...

gah, this is adorable!!!

PisforPaper said...

Great coloring job and I love the papers you chose!

Jess Willison said...

Adorable!

Anita said...

I love the fall feel.

Anonymous said...

Love your card and all its details!

Julie said...

Just beautiful, Jenny! Love your pretty fall card!

Pam Searcy said...

Gorgeous card. Beautiful paper and coloring.

Alina said...

Adorable card! Love the paper used and the color combo! Wonderful!

Alina said...

Adorable card! Love the paper used and the color combo! Wonderful!

Cathy said...

Adorable fall card, love the scarecrow.

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Love the vibrant colors of your card!

Sassy said...

Adorable!

Annheidel said...

Pretty card! I just adore that cute scarecrow peeking out of the bucket.

Sandra MacLean said...

Fabulous fall papers Jenny!! And great job on the Mojo sketch too!

sammi said...

Wow, Jenny, this is beautiful! Your coloring is superb!

Theresa said...

Jenny this is amazing. Love all the distressing and the papers are just wonderful. Great stitching.