Friday, January 21, 2011

Charlotte

This is gonna be a fast one, so buckle your seatbelts! I have to get out the door soon, and I have yet to even have a shower, but I really want to get this one in for the Kraftin Kimmie challenge (use flowers)....
The sketch is this weeks from Cardabilities.
I used Kimmie's 'Charlotte' and coloured her with copics. I wanted the dollies to look like the old fashioned kind that were made with muslin scraps..i like how they turned out! I inked the edges of the oval die cut panel with creamy brown chalk ink. I layered it on a scalloped oval die. There is a bit of straight stitch sewing on the panels. I made the flowers with various circle punches and scraps I had laying around. I spritzed them with water and crumpled them up, added brads and a twiney button, and used another twiney button to anchor the sentiment, which is an MFT PI sentiment.....The DP is a little October Afternoon as well as The Girls Paperie. No time to do the inside of this one!! LOL! Thanks for popping in! Jenny

2 comments:

Michele Boyer said...

Eeeeeek! This is fabulous, Jenny! I love how you've colored Charlotte, and those flowers are FANTASTIC! Love the whole thing! :)

Creative Tara said...

oooh... love this! The image and card layout are adorable, but I just want to make a whole pile of those fab flowers to play with- love em!