Saturday, January 8, 2011

{WSC}Super Boy!

Hi there! Hope you are having a good weekend! We are pretty much snowed in here in Central Alberta!! We did go swimming this morning for my nephews Lucas' 2nd birthday...I made him a card, but it was pretty simple- just some chipboard stickers...the only stamping on it was the sentiment!! Crazy, I know!
I did make this card for my bestie's son Jaxon's 5th birthday. I used MFT's Wednesday Stamp Club challenge and this cute little PI stamp.














































I used some snazzy MFT dies (scallop border, star border) and a new SU die for the sentiment banner. The image was cut with a spellbinder oval die. I coloured him with Copics and added some red stickles glitter to his cape and shorts, as well as a bit of sakura glitter pen to his buckle. I drew a 'J' for Jaxon on his chest and glittered it too:) Some silver brads and some SU star designer brads finish off the front!

Inside was kept pretty simple, using a bit of the leftover stars along the sentiment panel and a couple more brads.

Recipe:
Stamps: MFT
Ink: Memento
CS: SU (colours), TE (white)
DP: Cosmo Cricket
Dies: MFT, Spellbinders, SU
Other: Copics, stickles, brads (SU)

No comments: