Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Martha's Apron

Second post of the day! Can you tell my hubby is away at work? hehe! He gets jealous of my stamp time, so when he's gone I can stamp away without feeling like I'm leaving him out and ignoring his every need;) lol
Anyway, I made this card for my lovely friend who recently had a birthday. She is the perfect woman, in love with her husband (I mean the head over heals kind of teenage, heart skips a beat, tingle in your toes kind of lovin), she is a wonderful mother to her 4 children, and she never fails to put a homemade meal on the table every night, and she NEVER complains about any of the mundane chores of motherhood. She treats every day like a blessing!
So I made this 'Martha' card for her:
I made this with some of the new Stampin' Up! products from the mini catalogue. They are available  to order today! I am in love with these new little plastic flowers and my fav, the seam binding that they have in many new colours! As well as this great new dp:) I also used my new Taylored Expressions stamps and dies....I just love this set!!!!

The layout is one of Mercy's sketches from a few weeks ago. I stamped half of the sentiment on the front and the other half in the middle.


Recipe:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento tuxedo blk, colorbox chalk ink- toffee
CS: SU, TE
DP: SU
Dies: Spellbinders, TE
Other: Copics, Seam binding (SU), plastic flower embellishment (SU), dimensionals (SU), sponge

No comments: