Wednesday, January 12, 2011

{SSSC98} Candy Cane Kisses

Ooops! Had this card done for last weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, but didn't get it posted in time! I am pretty sick of winter and all that goes with it, but I was feeling bad that I didn't make my hubby a Christmas card, so this one's for him;) He gets home tomorrow and I am very excited to see him! It's been a short 2 week job, but I am happy to see him just the same. My parents are going to Arizona on Friday for 6 weeks, so I am a little sad about that, so Craig getting home tomorrow night is perfect timing!




































Wowza! I am just seeing the crappy colour on this picture- I am seriously the worst on photoshop! My DH bought me the 'photoshop for dummies' book when he got the program for me last Christmas...lol! It hasn't helped me, as you can tell;)
I really liked this sketch! Lots of fun! I used my nesties to cut out the MFT 'a la mode' stamped image, which I coloured with copics, clear spica pen and some distressed stickles on the hat, mitts and boots. I also dabbed stickles (an aqua colour) all around the circle to look like snow falling.....All other supplies including ribbon and punch are Stampin' Up!



Recipe:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
CS, DP: SU
ribbon: SU
dies: spellbinders
Other: Copics, stickles, spica,
SU pinking hearts border punch

No comments: