Sunday, October 23, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Release Day!

Yay- today is the day that KKS are available for you to purchase! Hopefully the DT and myself have provided some inspiration this past few days, and your creative juicing are flowing like a burst dam!

Today is also Hop Day, where the designers are showcasing an image of our choosing to dazzle you with! I just think this Moonlight Whisper, Missy, is so much fun! She looks like she has a spunky personality and I've got to give her props for embracing those big thighs and dawning spandex shorts!



I really wanted this card to have a fun feel, and the fuschia and zebra print ribbon was demanding to be included! I used my copic multiliner to draw in some zebra stripes on this old skool workout outfit;) I went ahead and threw a pink streak in her hair (she seems like the type for something like that)....some pink pearls, wonky black stitching and silver CS help seal this sassy deal!


Next up on the hop is Peggy! For links to all the hoppers today, or to start at the top o the hop, check out the Krafty Blog:)

All of the new products are now available at the KKS store, so after you are finished hopping, get over there and start shopping!!

36 comments:

Shaela said...

Gorgeous card - LOVE the black and pink and your hand-drawn zebra stripes. :)

scrappintlc said...

Loved all the flourescent pink. Very hip and pretty.

Lisa said...

I Love them all!!! Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous project!!! Always such creative inspiration!

Lisa said...

I Love them all!!! Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous project!!! Always such creative inspiration!

mrsk06 said...

This is awesome love the black and pink!! This rocks! Hugz Sal x :)

Linda Carson said...

Whoa! That's radical fun! Get out w/the bow matching the skirt!!

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, this is such a lovely image to make a teenage card! I love the pink you used and the wobbly stitching. The ribbon is perfect for a little diva! Have a great Sunday, hugs Frea

Victoria said...

cool card

lilscrappers said...

She is sassy...love the zebra stripes :)

Steph said...

I love this image and you've made her even more sassy!! The zebra stripes are so fabby! x

Kim Swenson said...

Your card made me smile. How cute is this with the black and pink?! I love it!

Marie-Claude said...

Love it, love it, love it! Awsome colours and textures. Perfect for a teenager.

Tracey said...

Oh my, this is FABULOUS!!! I am loving the zebra print spandex! Too fun! Gorgeous card!!

Steph Herbert said...

Fun and fabulous card! Love the ribbon & stitching!:)

Cindi said...

She came out gorgeous! I love your zebra stripes and the hot pink is great!

Amanda R said...

Love all the zebra details, great touch Jenny!

mackbrad said...

What awesome ribbon! Love your card!

Anonymous said...

Sassy is right! Cute, cute, cute!

K Clark said...

great colours you used
Excellent Hop - tfs
leokc34 at gmail dot come

Shazza said...

fabulous card, love the colour combo x

Roxy said...

Oh my gosh, I freakin' love this card, I think it's my fave of all, incredible job!!! She looks so great with that pink streak, and the zebra print is fantastic! Hugs, Roxy.

Unknown said...

I love this card and all the bright colors. This stamp really rocks

Unknown said...

Love that pink streak in her hair
The entire card is FABULOUS
perderg{at}q{dot}com

jan farnworth said...

what detail nicely done.

Marilyn said...

Love this in pink! You matched it all up so wonderfully! Beautiful card!!

Anonymous said...

this card is beautiful! She is so much fun, and I LOVE your zebra ribbon!

Anonymous said...

this card is beautiful! She is so much fun, and I LOVE your zebra ribbon!

Michelle Galloway said...

great looking image....love the added pink to her hair!

Sandy G said...

Love how you have coloured this fun image and the funky ribbon is a wonderful touch, fabulous and fun!

Tosha said...

Very jazzy image, I can see a lot of potential uses for this one...great job sharing!

Kimberly said...

I just love what you have done with this card...great way to match the tights to the bow...fantastic..tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Sarah said...

Holy!! I LOVE everything about this card!! I love how you put the pink streak in her hair too!! Fabulous!

Stephi said...

wowo! Like it a lot

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! This is stunning!

Shari Green said...

Another Amazing card, LOVE the zebra and the Pink in the hair! Great Job!

Unknown said...

Wow! Roar! this is amazing!