Monday, October 31, 2011

YNS Release- Light Me Up

Today is Day 12 of YNS's 14 Days of Holiday Fun! I am showcasing my favorite set of this release, Light Me Up.
I think this little guy is so darned cute:) He reminds me of my little monkeys, all tangled up in everything they can get into!


I also used the Light Up The Holidays die, using different CS's and DP's and wrapping the top of the bulbs in linen thread for a vintage look. The boys hat and mittens were paper-pieced and the rest of him was coloured with copics. I cut a little felt pom-pom for his toque and glued it on. To keep the vintage, kitschy look going, I used 3 different button/brad elements along the bottom of the old fashioned newsprint paper. TCP's apron cutup die adds a little somethin' somethin' to the bottom portion of the card.

Here you can see my cute lil man all popped up on dimensionals, as well as the light string.


Head over to the YNS blog for links to more designer peeks, as well as deets on a great little special;)

6 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

OMWerd.....Jenny this is freakin' Ca-YUTE!!!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Cute!!! Your new nickname is the paper piecing QUEEN!!! Love this card! Hope you are well :)
Hugs
Karen

Michele Boyer said...

Oh my gosh...those ornaments! LOVE them! Super cute!

wendy said...

this is so cute...you really sold me on this stamp and die set it's on my wish list !!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is TOO fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

This is freakin' adorable!!!