Sunday, October 30, 2011

YNS Release- Day 11!


Today, Your Next Stamp is releasing some fun, wintertime forest friends! I was able to work with Sleeping Bear to make this card.


I used some gorgeous blues from Authentique for my dp, did some dry embossing with a houndstooth EF, added some black zigzag stitching and silver brads. The big black satin bow is SU ribbon, and I coloured my bear with warm grey copics and cut him out with a circle nestie. Under the sentiment panel (TCP's new circus panel cutups) there is actually little 'Z's, but I had to cover them up fit everything on the cardfront:)

Check out the YNS blog for links to designers previewing today!

Sketch- Mojo

7 comments:

Trisha said...

This card is so cute. I am a firm believer in naps, so this stamp fits me perfectly. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Lisa J said...

Wonderful details on your card. It's wonderful & I can't help but love it for that fabulous sentiment!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Love this Jenny! The colours and layout are fabulous!!!

Unknown said...

Love the dp and the snoozing bear. Great sentiment and love the ribbon.

Nicole said...

You guys did a great job with these cards. I love your color choose. The pattern paper is wonderful. Great coloring

Sue D said...

Love the sentiment for your sleeping bear.

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE this!!