Friday, May 17, 2013

{KKS} May Release- Day 3

Welcome back to Day THREE of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps MAY previews!

Today we have THREE of the new stamps from our BEACHY GIRLS collection! We'll share the other three tomorrow! Oh these gorgeous images will really get you in the mood for SUN and SAND! Just wait 'til you see how the Krafty Girls have used them!

Check out all the sweet designs by the Krafty Girls featuring GABBY, JACQUIE COUSTEAU and LEILANI. It's another incredibly fun release!You will love them!


Okay, I know I've said this before, but this release is my FAVE Annie bunch of all time!!!! I adore each and every Beachy Girl and spoke up for all of them to come and live with me!

I am showing off Jacquie today! Ooo La La! Look at her! I've coloured up with Copics, pulling my colours from this new BBP pack, which is my new summer fave (you'll see it again from me during the Release Hop- Saturday night 11 pm MST). I love the main text paper with all the popular beach names!

I added some mesh netted ribbon and bakers twine topped with a hot pink button (PTI). The sentiment was stamped in Black Licorice ink (MFT) onto a Fishtail Flag STAX die (MFT).



Below you will find all the Krafty Girls who have goodies to show you today and while you're visiting their blogs, be sure to leave some love at each stop because ONE lucky stamper is going to WIN a package of today's stamps!! Woohoo!!!

ALL of our MAY stamps will be available TOMORROW night at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! We'll be celebrating tomorrow evening at our ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!! It's over at our KKS Facebook fan page! Join us for all the fun!! You can find more details here!! 

20 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh my Jenny, this card is stunning...the vibrant colours are amazing...and your colouring is awesome...that hair is gorgeous...thanks for sharing and inspiring us all.

Shona Erlenborn said...

So sexy! That netting bow is to dive for! Terrific coloring too!

Cheryl C. said...

I love the pattern paper you have chosen. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so gorgeous jenny! the shading it just spot on and love the text paper :)

E said...

So cute!! Love it!

Jess S said...

Love it! The papers are awesome!

Becca said...

terrific card

Larissa Heskett said...

Loving this!! Such a CUTE image and your coloring is AWESOME!! Have a Fabulous Weekend!! ;)

Cindi said...

Gorgeous card! I love your coloring and your papers are just perfect with her.

Hanneke said...

What a fun card. The stamp is great and your coloring aswell! Love the DP and button too. Hugs, Hanneke

Mary-Anne V said...

Fun image and love the patterned paper and net like ribbon.

Janine said...

Wonderful card!!! Sexy diver
Janine A.

Vivi Casale said...

this is adorable!! great card!!

Unknown said...

great card! its amazing how hair colour can make her look so different! Love the darker hair!

Di said...

Love the netting bow, tied together with baker's twine. Jacquie is stunning.. great card!

Kathleen said...

Beautiful card. Love the little extra embellishments you added.

Scrappin' Diva said...

What a great card! Love the mesh ribbon!

Brittany Kohl said...

Great card! Your color palette is great and I love your coloring! The mesh bow is a great touch too!

stampinfun71 said...

I love the "green stuff" but i have no idea what to call it. it works great with the dp and I too LOVE THESE BEACHY GIRLS! SO excited for the release party! Thank you for your inspiring work!

Muffins and Lace said...

Great card,