Sunday, May 26, 2013

{TSG209} I Dig Circles


This week our challenge is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week, Mary!  She has challenged us to make a card or project using circles, whether they be die cuts, or on patterned paper, think round!!



I've used an image from the new Aquaholics set (which is my FAVE of this release! So much fun stuff you can do with these images for the summer months!)
I used a few circles in my LO: she is mounted on a circle panel, my green DP is polka dot, as is the SU ribbon and I matched her shorts/shirt by colouring green with copics and adding some white dots with my white pen. The sentiment is stamped on a circle in the sun, and I added an MFT circle border! Plus the cloud EF (SU) pattern is made with tiny dots!!

 

To be eligible for the giveaway, create a NEW card or project using circles, and then come back to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of this challenge post. This challenge is open until 11pmEST. The winner will be announced on the following Monday (June 3rd). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!

By participating in this challenge, you may also find yourself in the Trendsetting Spotlight that shines on the TSG Blog every Thursday. We will be on the lookout to find challenge cards that stand out and show Trendsetting qualities. TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)

You do not need to have a blog to be able to participate in the TSG Challenges! You can simply add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG209 so we can check out your beautiful work!

4 comments:

Mary J said...

I love your take on the theme, Jenny! Your colouring is outstanding as usual and I love the papers and layout!

Anonymous said...

Love what you did for this challenge, off to put my thinking cap on!
Hugs

wendyp said...

Your coloring is amazing! I keep looking at how you colored her hair, taking note....amazing! Super cute, Jenny!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE your card is Super Cute!!! Love the new stamp set!! Hugs!!