Wednesday, May 22, 2013

{MFTWSC125} Direction of Your Dreams


Howdy friends! Time for another sketch challenge from My Favorite Things! This weeks sketch is sure to be one that you add to your library! It is so simple and clean, yet you can add a lot of details (like I did) to make it work for the more-is-more kind of stamper! It is just a really versatile and all round awesome layout!


I pulled out some new and old MFT goodies to give this card a country charm appeal....You'll see the new set, Life's Direction as well as the Chicken Wire die-namic (which I am practically have an affair with, I love it soooo much! Seriously, if you can only afford ONE product from our last release THIS needs to be IT! lol! It has a permanent position beside my Bigshot!)

And my usual go-to die set, which I use on literally almost EVERY card- Fishtail Flags STAX and Layers. I stamped the sentiment on there in Black Licorice ink. I added that delicious Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose in Electric Red and threw in a big Hemp bow tucked under and knotted in the centre of the rose.
MFT CS colours used were: Electric Red, Whip Cream, Gumdrop Green, and Hot Fudge.


On the inside, I stamped the rooster from the set in Gumdrop Green ink and the sentiment in Black Licorice. I sponged the edges in Kraft Ink.


You can see what the other girls on the team have done with the sketch, as well as deets on how you can participate and WIN at the MFT BLOG!!

Here are links to the MFT boutique products I've used today:


4 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUSNESS my friend! LOVE the colors and that AMAZING flower! SO beautiful!

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. Love the chicken wire die and the colors in your card.

Tracy Valure said...

This is beautiful!! Love the flower, I need to learn to make them. I'm such a loser! LOL

Hugs,
Tracy V

Anonymous said...

The card is awesome (of course), but that flower is just perfect!