Wednesday, May 1, 2013

{MFT} Teasers Day 2

Day TWO of MFT Teasers is underway! I made a little boxed card set that would make a great gift for a friend.....I took the directions to make the box from somewhere, but I have no idea where I saw it to link back to...Sorry!





Here is a view from the top so you can see that gorgeous Jumbo Beautiful Bow die!! I am not sure why the pic is so oddly coloured... The little sentiment tag is from the Blueprints 2 set, and the sentiment is from Peaceful Wildflowers set.


This picture shows the lid off, with the cards neatly tucked inside! I used all of the dies from the Dotted Scallop Trio border set. I cut a semi circle out of the box front using the circle die that comes with the BLueprints 3 set (it just happened to be out- you could also use the circle STAX dies). 



The first card features the new Chicken Wire die-namics, along with Dandelion Wishes and Stems and Toppers dies. I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Black Licorice ink onto a Jumbo Banner STAX die. I added a Razzleberry ribbon bow, Banana Split button and hemp cord. The flower itself was stamped with Razzleberry and Pink Lemonade ink, and the stem with Jellybean Green ink.


This next card used more the same 'ingredients'. Another stamp from Dandelion Wishes. I added a strip of Banana Split ribbon.



The third card uses Cotton Candy ribbon and a Sour Apple button. I left the stems solo, with no flowers stamped on. I like the look of this silhouette by itself. 

Here are all three cards together.



For more Teaser Time projects, check out the MFT blog!! 

Links to MFT products used:


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute set!! Love the new big bow!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are so pretty.

Denise Bryant said...

Fabulous cards! Love the fun box too!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty gift ensemble Jenny! Love the bright and cheerful colors that you have used!

Isabel Jett said...

Love these colors! All three of your cards are gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration!

Angel said...

Such a totally yummy color combo!!! Awesome stuff, girlie!!

Cindi said...

Beautiful set! I love the card designs and the box is so adorable!

wendy said...

whow ...lovely gift set, beautiful cards

Linda McClain said...

Gorgeous! Love the whole shebang!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful cards and a cute box to put them in. TFS

Anonymous said...

Jenny, this rocks GF!

Elle said...

I'm absolutely in love with everything that you have created!

Gypsy 2 said...

What a wonderful gift idea.Thank you for sharing this beautiful selection of cards.This is a fabulous set thats top of my wish list!

Amy said...

ooooooo la la. I love the colors!! and the little card holder!! Darling. That dandelion would make awesome fireworks too!!!

Tami B. said...

What a pretty card set & I love that chicken wire die.

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous gift set! So pretty.

Tricia T said...

Such pretty cards! I like the one with the chicken wire background - it looks like a trellis!! : )

Tricia

KWaltemathDesigns said...

What a super amazing project! Loved the box and then I saw all three cards! Great work!

Tammy H said...

What an amazing set. Anyone would be thrilled to receive these.

Golda said...

This is ingenious and beautiful!

Deanne Gutierrez said...

Great card set!