Wednesday, May 1, 2013

{MFTWSC122} hello


Time for another Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge from My Favorite Things. I've used a few new stamps: PI- Make a Wish, Dandelion Wishes, and Peaceful Wildflowers. I created a little backgrounding stamping with tone-on-tone stamping with the flower stamps. I cut two 'hello's (from the fabby new Happy Hello die-namics), one in white and one in pink, then adhered the pink words over the white, where the white circle began. I really like this look and think I'll be using it again :) So fresh!
I coloured my lil PI girl with copics, and added some shading with pastels and some white pen for contrasting highlights. I flippin' LOVE her pigtails!!




Here is the inside, using a sentiment from the set, stamped in Black Licorice ink and some of those wildflowers in Razzleberry



Check out the MFT blog for links to more fun projects! And remember to use the keyword MFTWSC122 when uploading to online galleries. You could be the lucky winner of some MFT spending money!

6 comments:

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

Beautiful card! love the bright color and sentiment.

♥Luanne

Leslie said...

I adore this card! PI's are sweet to start with but you outdid yourself on this one!! SUPER colouring - love her hair and that dress is stunning and I LOVE the way you did the HELLO!! A 10/10!! :)

Anonymous said...

OMGosh this is adorable!!! Absolutely love it...the colors...the coloring...the layout...everything!!!

Tracy Valure said...

I so love this....I can't stop looking. You have colored her so purdy!!!

Tricia T said...

Jenny! I love this card! I saw it in the SCS thread and had to come see it in person. I love how you split the colors on the sentiment. GENIUS!!!!

Tricia

Shannon Guindon said...

This is gorgeous! Your colouring is amazing and I love the overlapping colours in "hello".