Thursday, May 23, 2013

{TSG} Miss you tons!



Wendy Leach’s newest addition to her Sock Goblin line, Gloria…well, she is sure to find her way into your heart, and make you love her just like you love Phyllis and Larry!


I can't help but think of Gloria from Madagascar! I don't think it's a coincidence ;) lol! Remember the part when the male hippo Moto Moto was hitting on her? 'Girl, you HUGE!' and 'You so plumpin' and 'I like 'em BIG, I like 'em CHUNKY!' Bahahaha! Definitely my fave part of the movie :D Here's a clip I found on youtube!



I coloured up Gloria with my copics. I actually made a more masculine card, since Gloria is kind of a unisex looking character ;) I used MFT's Circle STAX 1 and 2 and the sentiment was stamped and matted onto Fishtail Flags STAX and Layers. I added a tangy orange button tied with hemp twine. The CS colours I used are X-press it Blending Card (I always use to colour on), Black Licorice, and Steel Blue.
I love this new Teresa Collins 'He Said' 6x6 designer paper pad.




Gloria is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 3 stamps and will sell for $9.00. This set will be available for purchase on Saturday, May 25th at 11pmEST.
Would you like to win the new Gloria stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.
You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, May 25th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

26 comments:

Vivi Casale said...

awww, this is so adorable!! makes me smile!!! love it!!

Lesley said...

Love Madagascar! Tee-hee! Yes, I can see the resemblance! Adorable card and fun papers!

wendy said...

caaa-ute! so adorable Jenny

Mary-Anne V said...

Ha this image does remind me of Gloria...that part of the movie is hilarious! i love the grey tones.

postalorphan said...

Cute card - gotta get my hands on that paper pad!

Indy's Designs said...

Love the masculine look of this card! Fab coloring!

Cindi said...

lol love that movie! Your card is gorgeous and your coloring is so beautiful. I love the color combo.

Creepy Glowbugg said...

You had me at, "Gloria". LOVE this new image and what you've done with her. I just wish someone would name something skinny, "Gloria" for a change... Lol!

Guild Master Crystal said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS!!! Your colouring is awesome and I love the papers you've used!

Sabrina said...

Your card is so darn cute!!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

LOL...It does have resemblance to Gloria from Madagascar!! LOL..That is too funny. I love you card and the color tones match perfectly with the TC paper. Gorgeous.

Mary J said...

Oh I love, Jenny! Fab colouring as usual and love the layout!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fantastic card. Love how you colored the image and your paper choices. TFS

Anonymous said...

Wow your coloring and color choice is just perfect , I love everything about your card : )

Amber Milone said...

This is soo cute! I love your coloring.

PapierGirl said...

Adorable Jenny - love the grey with the mix of other colors! :)

Beverly said...

Love how you attached your button and twine. I never even thought to do it that way!

Cathy said...

super cute card, love the colors

Sue D said...

What fun colors!

Karen said...

Awe makes me squee!

Muffin said...

Love your card and Gloria is adorable! *keeping my fingers crossed* :)

Farika Pramastij said...

so cute!

Karen (karey2005) said...

What a cute card! I love that lil guy!

Kathleen said...

Love the colors and the background papers you chose. This is my favorite 'Gloria'

Janis said...

Absolutely fantastic coloring!! Love your color scheme, too.

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh, I just LOVE the way you colored her!!! <3