Thursday, May 23, 2013

{TSG} Happy Birthday Jessica!


I am so excited to be participating in today's TSG Blog Hop! We have planned a fun Birthday Hop for our friend and fearless leader Jessica Knutsen

Of course it was a no-brainer which TSG set I'd be using for Jessica! When a bunch of crafty friends met in Florida in February, there was some mischief (I won't name any names) and the HOA Ninja's undertook their first mission! Jessica gave me a black T-shirt that read 'Budget Ninja Costume'!!! LOL!!! I still have it and it cracks me up whenever I pull it out! My hubby's even been known to swipe it on occasion ;)

So here is my Birthday card for Jessica, using Ninja Skillz.



Here's a closeup of my sneaky ninja girl ;)



I hope you have a wonderful Birthday Jessica! You have been a treat to work with at TSG and you deserve every bit of happiness! xoxo

11 comments:

Mary J said...

She is going to love this, Jenny! Fab layout, details and papers with that great image!

Torico said...

Ha ha! I'm sure Jessica loves this!! The paper pieced cupcake is so cute.

Cindi said...

Beautiful card! Love the ninja. So cute!

Mary-Anne V said...

Such a fun card...love the image and fun sentiment. Happy Birthday Jessica!

Jodi Collins said...

Hehe! This totally makes me smile!!! FAB layout and design, and your coloring ROCKS!

wendy said...

LOL..real cute

ChristineCreations said...

So fun...and so cute!

Danni said...

How fun and cute!! Love all the added details too!

Anonymous said...

This rocks GF, I love Ninja's! And trouble, you??? HA

Jean Bullock said...

this card had me chuckling. Very cute idea and well done.

Anonymous said...

Holy guacamole! Everything about this is just perfect!